Refrigerant scale for accurate refrigerants dosing and HVAC filling with a maximum gross weight of 4,5kg.
What we love about this Electronic Referigerant scale MINI 5 kg / 1 g:
- Charge / refrigerant recovery function
- Allows to weigh the refrigerant gas to the correct quantification of installation costs
- Used during the recovery of refrigerant gas from the conditioning circuit, allows to understand the amount of gas recovered at the end of the disposal / re-immission in the circuit and avoids over filling of the refrigerant gas cylinders
- Possibility of changing unit of measure during weighing between "gram (g) - ounce (oz) - pound (lb)"
- If the scale is inaccurate, you can calibrate it by yourself with a weight matching calibrated range of 5Kg / 11lbs
- The scale shut-off automatically after 120 seconds allowing to preserve the batteries life
- Display LCD 40mm x 15mm
- Worktop with scale plate 110 x 110 mm
- Triple scala: Kg, Lb, Oz
- Working temperature: 0 < T < 45 °C
- Maximum refrigerant scale capacity (including gas tank) 11 lbs (5 Kg). With weighing 1 g resolution
- Very light 0,19 Kg. dnd easy to carry with you always in the toolbox
- Available refrigerant scale calibration certificate: click here www.instality.com/HVAC/Calibration
- The scale is powered by 2 AAA batteries not included in the package