Shipping and returns
1. Instality delivers to the Customer, via express courier, Products confirmed in the Purchase Order. Instality can not in any way be held responsible for acts or inefficiencies attributable to the carrier.
2. In addition to the standard delivery, can be selected when ordering additional services (for example: fast delivery, delivery on appointment, insurance ...). Availability and costs of such services are clearly indicated on the Site prior to confirmation of the Purchase Order.
3. Unless otherwise specified the delivery of the Products is conducted "roadside", near the Civic specified by the customer, or, if the civic indicated was in pedestrian zones delivery will be at the closest point accessible by vehicle courier.
4. If the courier charge from Instality were to find it impossible to deliver the product to the conditions and costs agreed due to lack of information from the Client, Instality reserves the right to charge the customer the cost of the non-delivery and storage Product.
5. In cases where it could not be confirmed in the form of transport chosen, Instality immediately contact the customer to verify the possible alternatives, including the option to cancel the order at no additional cost and with the refund of the amount already paid.
6. Delivery of the products will be selected at the Purchase Order. The Customer undertakes to verify, for each Purchase Order, that information relating to the delivery addresses are correct.
7. Delivery of products is subject to payment by the customer, the sum indicated in the Purchase Order.Conditions and terms of delivery other than those provided in the Contract of Sale must be agreed between the customer and Instality and accepted in writing.
8. You can check the delivery status through the "tracking" via a link or a call center notified via e-mail at the time of shipment. If not specified, you can ask about the shipping address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject the order number.
9. Upon delivery of the Products the Customer is required to check that the goods delivered corresponds to the Documentation in particular that:
- the number of packages delivered is the same as shown on the Documentation
- the packaging of the products is intact, undamaged, free of stains and tape to seal Instality shipment intact
- that the protective film white or black proves perfect
10. If in doubt about the integrity of packages the customer can refuse delivery or accept it subject to immediate integrity check, adding the signature on the transport document marked "acceptable subject to control ..." and the reason (eg. acceptable subject for wet neck for neck crushed, etc.).
Except as required by law, once signed the document transport the Courier, the Customer may not make any objection about the amount and integrity of what was received.
In the case of non-compliance or damage, the customer is required to inform Instality within 24 hours from the withdrawal or rejection of the goods in question at email@example.com indicating the order number and describing the incident.
11. In cases where it could not be confirmed in the form of transport chosen, Instality immediately contact the customer to verify the possible alternatives, including the option to cancel the order at no additional cost and with the refund of any already paid.